Take time to relax and rebalance.....
I qualified as a Reflexologist following my training at the Oxford School of Reflexology. As a member of the Association of Reflexologists, I abide by their Code of Practice and Ethics and am fully insured.
Having practiced Reflexology for over 10 years, I've developed an extensive array of knowledge that allows me to adapt my treatments to the varied and personal needs of my clients. I regularly attend training workshops to further deepen my knowledge and keep up to date with my continual professional development. With my Reflexology I also work part-time at a Sue Ryder day hospice in Wokingham, giving treatments to patients and their carers, and I'm a founder member of the East Berkshire Reflexology Group.
My Reflexology practice is based in Winnersh (Click for Map), near Wokingham, which is easily accessable from Reading and Bracknell and the villages of Hurst, Twyford, Woodley, Crowthorne, Finchampstead, Eversley, Arborfield, Wargrave, Earley and Lower Earley.
I have a dedicated treatment room just outside my house, in the garden, where you can totally relax and unwind from the stresses and strains of every day life.
If you would like any further information, Gift Vouchers, or would like to arrange an appointment please don't hesitate to contact me.
My post graduate training
- Introduction to Menopause, Meridians & Hand Reflexology
- Applied Theory of Meridians and the Five Elements
- Maternity Reflexology by Susanne Enzer
- An Introduction to the Bristol Approach to Reflexology at the Penny Brohn Cancer Care Centre in Bristol
- Vertical Reflex Therapy
- VRT - Endocrine Vertical Reflex Therapy (Master class for Sub-fertility)
- VRT - Palliative Care and Older People
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Nutrition and Health
- Cancer and Palliative Care for complementary therapists at St Christopher's Hospice
- A.R.T - Advanced Reflexology Training - Professional Excellence Seminar with Tony Porter
- Zu Qigong (foot energy work) - 2 day introductory workshop
- Reiki I & Reiki II
- Hand Reflexology
- Introduction to Women's Health with Marilyn Glenville